If you read our recent article looking at Cranfield School of Management and were interested in finding out more then you may be pleased to hear that Cranfield School of Management will be visiting cities across Europe between October 2011 – May 2012, giving prospective students the opportunity to find out more about this excellent UK business school.
The Cranfield Masters Tour is an opportunity to meet Cranfield faculty and alumni and is a great way to discover if Cranfield School of Management is the right place for you to study for your MBA.
The programme of The Cranfield Masters Tour will take the following format:
- presentation to introduce Cranfield and it’s MBA programs
- Masterclass delivered by one of the School’s faculty
- 30 minute Q&A with local Cranfield alumni
- an opportunity to network over a lunch with both faculty and alumni.
Below is the full schedule of The Cranfield Masters Tour:
- Moscow – 18th October 2011
- Zurich – 12th November 2011
- Milan – 26th November 2011
- Frankfurt – 28th January 2012
- London – TBC 2012
- Brussels – 18th February 2012
- Paris – 17th May 2012